Friday, February 10, 2012

Commercial Roof

This project was about creating a low sloped roof on the 2nd floor roof and a green roof on the first floor roof. I had to research green roofs and low sloped roofs so I could build my green and low slop roof on the Keystone library as best as possible.



These are some pictures I found while researching green roofs and low sloped roofs. Green roofs are used for style and possible LEED credits. Low sloped roofs are used for commercial building roofs.


Reflection: I thought this project was fun. It helped me learn the uses and specifications of green roofs and low sloped roofs. I also enjoyed this project because editing my keystone library is always fun.

1 comment:

  1. Homeowners should also ask several questions during the calculate process, such as when can they start, how long it will take to perform the job, and whether there are any unexpected problems they might need to prepare for. Roofing Pacoima

    ReplyDelete